PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
- Case Management
- Vocational and Employment Assistance
- Support Groups (youth, adolescents, adults)
Community Outreach and Research Initiative
Our community outreach and resource initiative is to raise awareness about the needs of families affected by incarceration and assist in building strength among the organizations, educators, families, and individuals that support them. Through research, the Az Hakim Foundation will discover and provide information that would support utilizing better solutions to support families affected by incarceration and address the issues of mass incarceration and recidivism.
- Position Papers
- Panel Discussions
Recreational and Academic Advancement Program (RAAP)
Our recreational and academic advancement program is to make resources available to youth that need assistance with academic endeavors and to provide them with an enriching and nurturing environment that provides preventative services.
- College Scholarships and Collegiate Mentorship
- Tutoring & SAT Prep
- Health and Fitness Programs
- Youth Field Trips
- Sports Clinics
- Go Beyond the G.A.M.E. – Each year AHF supports this student-athlete mentoring program that also hosts annual football camps for youth.